Common warts are small, rough bumps that can grow anywhere on the skin; they are usually not painful. The human papillomavirus causes warts and is contagious. At the California Dermatology Institute, we offer skilled Skin Warts Removal Dermatologists to restore your skin to a smooth and wart-free state.
There are five types of warts:
- Flat warts develop primarily on the face and forehead
- Genital warts arise in the pubic area and directly on the genitals
Plantar warts develop on the soles of the feet
- Subungual and periungual warts develop under or around the fingernails and toenails
- Genital warts are highly contagious and can be transmitted during oral, vaginal, or anal sex. In women, warts can be undetected on the cervix and transmitted to a sexual partner.
- Are small, bumpy mounds
- Are usually flesh-colored, pink, or tan but some may be white
- Feels rough to the touch
- Will bleed if picked
Many common warts disappear within two years; however, due to their unsightly appearance, many people opt to have them removed through:
- Cryotherapy (freezing) – Uses liquid nitrogen to remove warts. The advantages of this option include minimal pain and minimal time investment.
- Minor surgery – Wart tissue is cut away surgically and the area is cauterized (burned). Since surgery may leave a scar, it is often the last option.
In addition to treatment, our team will guide preventive measures to minimize the risk of spreading warts to others and reduce the likelihood of recurrence.
If you have concerns about warts or want to explore treatment options, we encourage you to schedule a consultation at the California Dermatology Institute. Our experienced Skin Warts Removal Dermatologist will provide a thorough evaluation, and accurate diagnosis, and develop a personalized treatment plan to address your specific needs.
Visit a Convenient Location
Read Some Of Our Patient Reviews
Nice staff. Efficient operation. The office manager told me they are developing a detailed breakdown of charges so patients can see who is paying and how much will be their responsibility. For me, patient care was top notch.
Professional, kind, caring, everyone takes time to listen and hear what patients are asking and give honest feedback that helps patient understand their personal information.
Communication is great and the service is wonderful. Had both an in person and phone appt with Logan and I loved her. If you need a dermatologist, I recommend them.
Very satisfied with health care service. My skin conditions has greatly improved with recommend, prescription medication. Many thanks, California Dermatology Institute for your care and concern.
I’ve only been twice so far. But I’m impressed on the efficiently and quality of care I was shown. I would highly recommend them
Excellent staff and doctors. They treat me like family whenever I come in. I highly recommend Ca.Derm.Inst.
14 Convenient Locations Providing Quality Care
Make an appointment today at any of our 14 locations.