What are clinical trials?
Clinical trials are research studies to investigate how different drugs or therapies affect people with certain skin conditions. Clinical trials are heavily regulated to ensure that all patients involved are safe and do not experience undesirable effects. California Dermatology Institute offers various clinical trials for a variety of skin conditions including acne, psoriasis, and atopic dermatitis.
Why should I participate?
Patients in clinical trials gain access to newly developed medical treatments for their specific condition before they are available to the public. Subjects are under close supervision and receive expert care from our providers and our research team who assess, evaluate, and monitor a range of conditions.
Currently Enrolling Trials
- Psoriasis in patients 6 and older
- Psoriatic Arthritis in patients 18 and older
- Atopic Dermatitis in patients 6 and older
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa in patients 6 and older
- WHIM Syndrome (Warts, Hypogammaglobulinemia, Infections, and Myelokathexis) in patients 6 and older